Check Out How It Works ...
We provide you with your painting supplies, canvases, brushes, paint, plastic aprons & easels . We’ll instruct you from start to finish in recreating the featured chosen painting. Best of all, you leave at the end of the paint party with a custom piece of art to decorate your home or room.
There is a 10 painter minimum to host a private event.
|Adults: 16x20 Canvas Wooden Framed
|Kids: 11x14 Canvas Wooden Framed
|Kids: 11x14 Panel Canvas
Have a Disney Character instruct your child’s paint party! This option includes an 11x14 canvas, and step by step instruction for a themed children’s painting. Party runs about 2 hours.
Benefits of a private paint party . . .
- You have a paint party at your chosen location.
- Bring your iPod, iPhone or MP3 player to listen to your favorite music.
- We arrive 30 minutes early to set up and get things in order.
- Choose a painting from our gallery collection and let us know which painting you want featured.
- A talented local artist will be available for 2 hours for the Paint party event to assist with step-by-step guidance as you creatively create your selected masterpiece painting.
- Each attendee will leave the party with the masterpiece they painted themselves!
- YOU (or your guests) supply the snacks, cake, etc. We do not provide any food for private events.
- WE supply canvas, brushes, paints, step-by-step instruction, plastic aprons & easels
- WE set up!
Please contact us if you have any questions.
A deposit is due at time you book your date, the balance is due on day of your party. You will be instructed on how to submit your deposit once you request a party. Your 50% deposit is applied to your balance, which is to be paid in full on the day of your event. If you would like your guests to pay seperately, we can assign a password to your event and they can pre-register online. All guests must pre-register through the website if paying seperately.
Deposits are non-refundable, however they may be transferable as long as there is 7 days notice to reschedule your party. Aprons are provided but please remind your guests to dress appropriately as acrylics are permanent on clothing.
We are often asked about tipping the instructor. While it is certainly not necessary, tips are very much appreciated.